Redistricting Case Pages
Pleadings in key redistricting cases before the courts in Alabama, Georgia, Maryland, North Carolina, Texas, Virginia, and Wisconsin.
- Alabama v. Alabama Legislative Black Caucus (racial gerrymandering)
- Georgia State Conference of the NAACP v. Georgia (racial and partisan gerrymandering)
- Benisek v. Lamone (partisan gerrymandering)
- Common Cause v. Rucho (partisan gerrymandering)
- Dickson v. Rucho (racial gerrymandering)
- Harris v. Cooper (partisan gerrymandering)
- League of Women Voters v. Rucho (partisan gerrymandering)
- Cooper v. Harris (racial gerrymandering)
- North Carolina v. Covington (racial gerrymandering)
- League of Women Voters v. Pennsylvania (partisan gerrymandering)
- Bethune-Hill v. Virginia State Board of Elections (racial gerrymandering)
- Gill v. Whitford (partisan gerrymandering)
Background on these and other active redistricting cases can be found on the State of Redistricting Litigation page.