Please follow these instructions for CLE credit.
Review these documents before the event:
- Secret War: How the U.S. Uses Partnerships and Proxy Forces to Wage War Under the Radar, https://www.brennancenter.org/our-work/research-reports/secret-war
- “The Commander in Chief at the Lowest Ebb (Pt. I)”, https://harvardlawreview.org/2008/01/the-commander-in-chief-at-the-lowest-ebb-ae-framing-the-problem-doctrine-and-original-understanding/
- “The Commander in Chief at the Lowest Ebb (Pt. II)”, https://harvardlawreview.org/2008/02/the-commander-in-chief-at-the-lowest-ebb-ae-a-constitutional-history/
- “Ensuring Responsibility: Common Article 1 and State Responsibility for Non-State Actors”, https://texaslawreview.org/wp-content/uploads/2017/03/Hathaway.pdf
- “Behind the Secret U.S. War in Africa”, https://www.politico.com/story/2018/07/02/secret-war-africa-pentagon-664005
- “How the Pentagon Uses a Secretive Program to Wage Proxy Wars”, https://theintercept.com/2022/07/01/pentagon-127e-proxy-wars/