This is an in-person event. Tickets required.
This screening is presented by No Time To Fail, in partnership with the Brennan Center for Justice.
Once invisible to the general public, election administrators are at the center of an ongoing public debate about the integrity of our democracy. By chronicling the 2020 experience of the election administrators in Rhode Island, the feature documentary film No Time To Fail takes viewers behind the scenes to witness the story of the 2020 election from the unseen perspective of these essential workers. From hand delivering ballots to people’s homes, to weathering the brunt of confusion and anger, their dedication to the voters is palpable. The film is an invitation to the American electorate to meet the people whose job it is to uphold the scaffolding of our republic and protect accessible, free and fair elections.
The film screening is followed by a panel discussion.
- Sara Archambault, Director and Producer, No Time To Fail
- Margo Guernsey, Director and Producer, No Time To Fail
- Jacquline Guzman, Poll Worker, Member, Students Lead Students Vote
- Derek Tisler, Counsel, Brennan Center Democracy Program
- Moderator: David Bornstein, Co-Founder & CEO, Solutions Journalism Network