The Brennan Center works closely with its federal, state, and local allies to modernize voter registration. Below is a compilation of advocacy and campaign-related materials that can be useful for partners seeking to initiate advocacy efforts to bring state voter registration activities into the digital age.
- Electronic Voter Registration: A Digital Age Solution
- Understanding Online Voter Registration
- Online Registration FAQs
- Electronic and Online Registration: Signature Capture Fact Sheet
- Model Bill with Components of Voter Registration Modernization
- Sample State Voter Registration Modernization Bill Text
Please contact DeNora Getachew, Campaign Manager & Legislative Counsel, to discuss how to customize these resources.