Cameron Kimble is a Research and Program Associate in the Brennan Center’s Justice Program. As a member of the program’s law and economics research team, he supports the organization’s work to end mass incarceration and research on the relationship between mass incarceration, wages, and economic inequality. Prior to joining the Brennan Center, he worked as a Quantitative Analyst at Progressive Insurance, where he was tasked with evaluating and forecasting auto insurance industry and consumer trends. Cameron holds a B.A. in economics from Miami University.
- Ending Mass Incarceration: A Presidential Agenda, February 21, 2019
- Crime in 2018: Updated Analysis, December 18, 2018
- Preliminary Analysis of 2017 FBI Uniform Crime Report, September 24, 2018
- Crime and Murder in 2018: A Preliminary Analysis, September 20, 2018
Blogs and Op-eds:
- Sexual Assault Remains Dramatically Underreported, October 4, 2018
- September 24, 2018Analysis