National Polls - Justice at Stake
This page documents national polls from Justice at Stake's website.
January 24, 2018
- 2001 National Bipartisan Survey of 2,500 Judges
- 2001 National Bipartisan Survey on Public Perception of State Courts
- 2004 National Public Opinion Poll conducted by Zogby International
- 2005 American Bar Association Civic Knowledge poll
- 2009 National Center for State Courts Poll on Public Expectations
- 2010 Harris Interactive Poll on Bipartisan Support for Court Reforms
- 2010 Findlaw National Poll on Supreme Court Recognition
The views expressed on the Justice at Stake resource pages do not necessarily reflect those of the Brennan Center for Justice.